Advanced Organization and Structure Design
We create the situations addressing structure, linking processes, role requirements, decision authorities, accountability and other dimensions of effective organization design.
You have got a great business idea, but need help turning it into reality? Maybe you have a plan, but have you considered the legal status, requirements like financial reporting? Let us guide you
Looking to expand your business to another country or countries? From supporting your market entry plan to getting things up and running on the ground we will be there. Get in touch to learn more about how this service can help you.
Import – Export
We can assist you in you commodity transaction, wether you’re looking to buy or sale you sugar, rice, bean, soybean and any other agricultural products.
We’re here to help
Letters of Credit
When a Bank receives a Letter of Credit* to be confirmed or advised (referred to as an Export Letter of Credit), it first verifies the authenticity of the Letter of Credit, then notifies the exporter that a Letter of Credit has been issued in the exporter’s favor.
Standby Letters of Credit
A Standby Letter of Credit represents an obligation of the Bank to the beneficiary of the credit. The expectation is that the underlying transaction will be completed as agreed and the Standby Letter of Credit will not be drawn.
Import Letters of Credit
The Import Letter of Credit process begins when an importer and an exporter agree to use a Letter of Credit as the method of payment for the shipment of merchandise.
Our specialists in the Corporate department will undertake the review of your proposed structure, proceed with the incorporation of the entities whilst complying with the applicable legislation and best corporate practice. Shelf companies are maintained and readily available upon request, facilitating company set-up within a few hours.
Our lawyers and experienced corporate team provide on-going corporate secretarial support and compliance services including:
• Legal formalities for company formations
• Legal opinions and review of documents and agreements
• drafting of Agreements, SPA, MOU, powers of attorney and other legal documents
• Registration of foreign legal entities and re-domiciliation
• Legal compliance
• Drafting intellectual property documentation
• Investment project review and implementation
• Escrow services
• Securing intellectual property rights relevant to client operations
• day to day legal issues of clients
• Maintaining and safekeeping the statutory records and registers of the company
• Preparing the minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
• Calling the Annual General Meeting
• Preparing the Annual Directors’ Report to accompany the financial statements
• Preparing and filing the company’s annual returns
• Issuing and safekeeping of share certificates
• Arranging for legalisation and certification of documents
• Arranging for the increase or decrease of the company’s share capitalregistering company pledges
• Issuing of powers of attorney and more….
We provide a complete range of administration services for the day to day operations of clients which are tailored to suit each client’s specific requirements. Our services include:
• Opening and monitoring bank accounts
• Preparation, review and execution of agreements
• Handling correspondence with third parties and various authorities
• Monitoring local compliance with statutory requirements and filings
• Issue of sales invoices and collection of receivables
• Legal opinions or other legal work where necessary
• Coordination of business processes such as audit, tax advice and VAT work
• Arranging for registration of trademarks or trade names
• Arranging for bank credit cards or applications for bank financing
• Assistance for setting up a fully-fledged office in Cyprus and some other jurisdictions
• Assistance in obtaining work permits for expatriate employees
Oneworld will undertake the appointment of the liquidator on behalf of the shareholders and will carry out the entire liquidation process including:
• Informing the Registrar of Companies that the company has been placed into members’ voluntary liquidation
• Advertising in an international newspaper for possible claims against the company
• Settling all company creditors including any taxes due
• Preparation of statement of dealings during the liquidation period
• Distribution of surplus assets to shareholders